Projet Piscine

6 oct. 2010

time in a fag, impro ( yog 2)

Extrait. / hot stuff in a strike / impro 2 / 14 juillet 2010

Yog V2

time in a fag

da she no later she
can not right now
kiss or a

bed time in a bag

why they show no
what they can't sign
why they show the

wa-la in a day

I want something
white lake ut no
why they show more

wait for inner flag

take me light and
she take you
away my blow

just a tool

shtick pack

(solo guitar)


7"18
name why were they mental

should wise odd single pie
temptation lay off
so wora (w
onger lonely) we take place (now lie ply night)
will key there walé (won't care their)
is why the nature love a longer way
away
when they wonder lay it's ever rain it she
they're right and come down so wild
darlin' da make me show me why the patient
why longer we're weird man so weho
till I run (lay) then should they (and shoulder) cry
the lady she stop it underneath (wear)
why will lady do wist
oh I won't be in a car lowly (harley) would you hhhu I don't run
miller ow (we are all)
alone where should you fight

(divag)

(fade before 11")

we're up in
work today
by wonder


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire


chrono